Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

The best creature in the world ( except for rabbits): ME!

Well this is my first time writing in a blog. I`m very exited about this because I love to do new things. I will try to write interesting thinks and also I will try to give you a moment of fun ;).
The fist that you have to kwon about me is that I love the sky and birds also all related with animals and nature.
Actually I`m studying veterinary at Universidad de Chile.
I do a lot of things in my free time but I have a reduced free time ( if you want to study veterinary you will spend a lot of time studyind xD), first in my list is..... ( chan chan chan) reading ( if you laught abot it I will kill you), also I write, watch tv, use the computer, and recently play the violin.
MMMM.... in this moment I`m not very interested in writing a lot of things so....that´s all.
ENJOY MY WONDERLAND!!!!!!!!!!! ^^.

4 comments:

  1. hi consu! your blog is... so green xD i like it :B, hey! i laugh about the fact that you like reading :D, but it's only because i love it too n.n but... book-reading and watch tv are opposite things D= xd just sayin',... err have a nice day consu :B good luck with the test :D
    Bye Byeee
    Gabo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiiiii!!!
    I love your blog!! it's so pink!!!
    The photo of the bunny is gorgeous!!

    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Consu,
    I'm glad to hear you like trying new things...
    well done!
    miss

    ReplyDelete