Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

My career :)

Me second post!!!! wiiii!!!!
This time I`m going to explain you why I choose veterinary like my future career.
Well I really love animals sice ever and I alway know that I want to work with them in the future. At first I was a little scared because Valparaìso my  hometown don `t have tradicional universities with this career so it was necesary for me move to my home and that was not easy.
Finally I decide study at Universdad de Chile  in Santiago because is near of Valparaiso and  have a lot of  good recomendations.
I always love science at school so when I started my first semester I feel comfortable.
At second semester I started the "real" subjects about the career and since that moment I realize that this was exactly what I want to do with my life :)
I LOVE  studies, the university and my classmates  All is amazing!!!!!!
I don`t know yet in what area I will work in the future because there are a lot xD. Maybe in surgeries, or ecology.... but also I love investigations and I want to teach at the University ><!!!!! I want to do a lot of things xD.
Independent of the area I will try to do my best ever to help animals, people and nature :).

7 comments:

  1. I love your enthusiasm to say things! ^^
    Is a very pretty blog :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me second post!!!! wiiii!!!!
    This time I`m going to explain you why I TENSE choose veterinary like my future career.
    Well I really love animals SP sice ever and I SP TENSE alway know that I want to work with them in the future. At first I was a little scared because Valparaìso my hometown SVA don `t have SP tradicional universities with this career so it was necesary for me move to my home and that was not easy.
    Finally I TENSE decide ^ study at Universdad de Chile in Santiago because is near of Valparaiso and have a lot of good SP recomendations.
    I always TENSE love science at school so when I started my first semester I feel comfortable.
    At second semester I started the "real" subjects about the career and since that moment I realize that this was exactly what I want to do with my life :)
    I LOVE studies, the university and my classmates All is amazing!!!!!!
    I don`t know yet in what area I will work in the future because there are a lot xD. Maybe in surgeries, or ecology.... but also I love investigations and I want to teach at the University ><!!!!! I want to do a lot of things xD.
    Independent of the area I will try to do my best ever to help animals, people and nature :).

    Consu,
    well done! don't worry you still have time to know what to do!
    miss

    ReplyDelete
  3. you will have enough time to do everything that you want :)hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. jajaj consuuu xD i love the spirit that you have! XDDD it's pretty funny :B if you love investigations you should pay a look to epidemiology :v it may look boring... but i think that it's really interesting (:... just my opinion n.n have a nice week, see you tomorrow
    Bye Byeeee

    ReplyDelete
  5. conchu, you can o a lot of things at the same time, if you don't choose any specific area, work in two or three haha, greetings!

    ReplyDelete
  6. cansu!! you can get anything you want!
    go for it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Consuu, I don't understand how you can do a lot of things xD. I was shocked when i heard that you have 9 subjects? OMG xD. I hope that you have a good year. Take caree!!

    ReplyDelete