Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Diego Encala C.

He`s  my best friend. He`s 19 years old and studies Medicine in the University of Valparaiso.
I know him since I was six years. We studied at the same school. He hasn`t discover nothig util now but I belive he will in the future :)
He`s really responsible and working person, and helps all the people that need it.
He`s very important in my life because he always give me his support.
Also he was there when I need him. He`s like my brother and I can imagine I life without him. We pass our childhood  together and I live with him my best life experiences.
There`re a lot of things that I like of him. Frist the determination and effort that he put in all the things that he do.
Also his capacity to do a lot of things at the same time ( and do it fine) xD
And the most important he has always time to talk to me and to stay with me when I need him.
I never change him for another person and I really thankful with his friendship. :D


4 comments:

  1. aww!!! your friend must be perfect for you :) he must to read this :)
    hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He`s my best friend. He`s 19 years old and studies Medicine in the University of Valparaiso.
    I know him since I was six years. We studied at the same school. He hasn`t WF discover SP nothig SP util now but I SP belive he will in the future :)
    He`s really responsible and working person, and helps all the people that need it.
    He`s very important in my life because he always SVA give me his support.
    Also he was there when I need him. He`s like my brother and I can imagine I life without him. We WW pass our childhood together and I live with him my best life experiences.
    There`re a lot of things that I like WW of him. SP Frist the determination and effort that he SVA put in all the things that he SVA do.
    Also his capacity to do a lot of things at the same time ( and do it fine) xD
    And the most important he has always time to talk to me and to stay with me when I need him.
    I ^never change him for another person and I really thankful with his friendship. :D


    Consu,
    welld done! i think close people that we admire are the best examples in life.
    regards,
    miss

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi consu, congratulation for having a friend like this, you really deserve it!!

    ReplyDelete